All In Media, leading supplier of digital radio software and mobile phone apps to the European and Australian radio industries, has launched All In Media Malaysia. The new company, based in Kuala Lumpur, will cover the entire Southeast Asia region, where it will supply its award winning range of mobile phone apps to broadcasters, and also bring support to the burgeoning DAB (digital audio broadcasting) digital radio market.
All In Media has already secured a number of new clients for its apps and systems. The expansion of All In Media follows new contract wins for the company in Europe and Asia. Its Australian office continues to benefit from a successful DAB+ roll out which has drawn nearly 1 million listeners to the medium in just two years. And in Hong Kong, the company’s business continues to grow.
All In Media customers in Australia include ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), SBS (Special Broadcasting Service), Austereo and DMG Radio Australia to name just a few. All In Media’s technology allows broadcasters to manage their data services across a range of platforms, providing new forms of interactivity to their listeners.
All In Media is a client of ATP Innovations, Australia’s leading technology business incubator, also named the world’s best internationally connecting incubator.
- All In Media wins new contract for visual radio services (thisisaim.com)
- Radioplayer claims 7 million users, plans mobile apps (telecompaper.com)
- Radioplayer marks first year with new apps and international expansion (mediaweek.co.uk)
- DMG Radio rebrand sees launch of smoothfm in Sydney and Melbourne (mumbrella.com.au)
- Talking new internet domains on ABC RN Sunday Extra (stilgherrian.com)